The International Luxury Hotel Association is the essential community for luxury hoteliers.
The ILHA is the luxury hospitality industry's leading trade organization. We bring together thought leaders to provide an unparalleled discussion on trends, innovation and challenges facing the business of luxury lodging. With content coming from unrivaled publications like the ILHA Smartbrief and Luxury Hoteliers magazine, a quarterly in-depth report of major trends in the business are respected publications read by hospitality executives. The ILHA’s Hospitality & Travel Forum is LinkedIn’s largest group for hotel and travel reaching more than a quarter million people in 90+ countries. As a member of ILHA, you can leverage our global audience of experts to make decisions that will help grow your business.
- To promote growth in the full-service hospitality industry by providing an unbiased source of information for owners and operators of hotels (independent and brands), cruise lines, private residences and other luxury hospitality organizations.
- To provide hoteliers with the resources they need to grow their business, improve standards and advance their careers.
- To serve as one voice for purposes of dealing with government organizations and the media to protect the reputation of the luxury hospitality industry.
- To promote and provide a forum for communication and to increase connectivity between industry stakeholders.
- To seek out future affiliated industries and technologies that will allow international hospitality organizations to operate more efficiently.
- To educate travel facilitators from around the world about the growth and advancement in tourism and luxury hospitality.
The International Luxury Hotel Association is an international non-profit organization which has been designated for 501(C)(6) status by the Internal Revenue of the United States Government. Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code provides for the exemption of business leagues, which are not organized for profit and no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. The International Luxury Hotel Association does not have shareholders or investors.
The ILHA believes in transparency. As a non-profit, the ILHA regularly files an annual report and a 990 Tax Return with the US Internal Revenue Service.