The International Luxury Hotel Association kicked off the Northeast Chapter on March 12th, 2020 in Washington D.C. at Dwell Design Studio.
The main purpose was establishing the leadership board for the northeast chapter. They also discussed chapter goals, and to plan upcoming events for ILHA members to attend.
In attendance were:
Rika Lisslö - VP Acquisitions & Development, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
• CA Anderson - Senior Managing Director, Plasencia Group
• Barbara Azzinaro - President/Owner, Cohen Azzinaro Associates
• Chris King - Chief Development Officer, Salamander Hotel & Resorts
• Jessica Hahr - Senior Project Manager, Lehrer Cumming
• Rachael Rothman - Former EVP Apple Hospitality
• Romy Bhojwani - EVP, Asset Management , Hotel AVE
• Chelsey Leffet - SVP - Consulting & Valuation, HVS
• Alain Chevrier - VP Hospitality Projects, Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL)
• Mark Lomanno - Partner & Senior Advisor, Kalibri Labs
• Anna Domingo - VP of Sales & Marketinng, Related Companies - Hudson Yards Experiences
• Ofra Gelman – Hospitality Principal, Dwell Design Studio