The Executive Housekeeper position manages the Housekeeping department and is responsible for the care of buildings, budget, inventory, payroll and schedules of department personnel. This position reports to the Director of Resort Operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensures the cleanliness and availability of the rental properties through management of housekeeping personnel
• Monitor payroll on a daily basis to ensure budget objectives are being met
• Assist with forecasting of payroll and operational expenses
• Implements policies and procedures for the Housekeeping department, and monitors performance to ensure compliance with company standards and quality control measures
• Provides management oversight to the housekeeping team, and is responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and the coaching and development of staff
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses
• Any other tasks and duties as deemed appropriate by the Director of Resort Operations.
• 3-5 years prior housekeeping or guest services supervision experience, and experience leading, training, and developing a team
• Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays – all shift hours as needed
• Preference given to candidates with prior experience opening a lodge/hotel
• Complimentary golf
• Generous food and beverage discounts
• Referral bonuses
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://recruiting.
Ask us about our Employee Housing Program!
Visit us at www.pronghornresort.com to learn more about our beautiful resort!